Tuesday 29 September 2009

Jealousy and love are sisters

This post is dedicated to those women who men want to be with, and who women want to be. For this once, instead of being enraged with jealousy (green's not my colour) i am saluting them. Do you agree with my choices? 

1.Megan Fox
Need i even continue...the woman is flawless. (Image form Wonderland)


2. Bee Schaffer
Anna Wintour's daughter comes across refreshingly normal and well mannered, she also gets front row seats to her favorite designers shows, jealous? me?


3.Ashley Olsen
Ashley's a true beauty, she could wear nothing but a black sack and look like a rock star.
4. Emma Watson
My my how times change. Emma Watson is a classic English beauty, from frizzy to fashion forward...everyone wants a piece of Emma.
I've spent most of my life walking under that hovering cloud, jealousy, whose acid raindrops blurred my vision and burned holes in my heart.  ~Astrid Alauda

**The title above 'Jealousy and love are sisters' is a Russian proverb**

No comments:

Post a Comment