Thursday 14 January 2010

I want to share..

I want to share with you this week....Chanel Le Vernis. How beautiful is this nail colour? I brought it over the christmas period when buying for others made me crave something of my own to play with!



Nude polish to me is demure, classy and elegant. Not only will it blend in during the day, but is an amazing colour for spring. I always use two coats, then a clear gloss over the top to stop chips and create shine.

*TIP: Paint a clear coat of nail polish over your nails every day to minimize chipping and keep nails looking fresh.*

Colour: 485 DJANGO

2 comments:

  1. I saw this in Vogue/i-D/Glamour (can't remember which exactly) and thought it was luuurvely, good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely color!
    Great blog too :)

    -Jess
    http://darknightholdtight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete